Автокресло Kubee Comfort SD
— производитель: Kubee (Куби)
— модель: Comfort SD
— группа 0/1 (до 18 кг)
— внутренние ремни пятиточечные
— установка спиной или лицом вперед
— поддержка для головы новорожденного
— регулировка наклона спинки
— в наличии
— гарантия 12 месяцев
— артикул KL-10846
Описание и характеристики Kubee Comfort SD
|Всем привет, дорогие друзья! Безопасность Вашего малыша для вас не пустой звук? Обратите внимание на революционное автокресло Kubee Comfort SD, предназначено для детей весом до 18 кг, сочетает в себе многолетний успешный опыт сидений Группы 0/1. Непревзойденная безопасность за счет максимально продолжительного использования внутренних ремней.|
Just a random experiment to see how many microSD cards can fit in a standard Rubik's Cube. I'm amazed at the answer!
» Subscribe -
I did this because of the recent trailer for "Snowden" movie, where it is shown that a microSD card was hidden in the tile of the edge piece of a Rubik's Cube. I wanted to take it a step further.
My Original Tweet
Matt Davis' Article testing 1 microSD card
Just to reiterate, this was NOT a paid advertisement for the Snowden movie of any kind. I just did this because I thought it'd be funny, and I'm happy with the result.
» TwitchTV -
» Instagram -
» Twitter -
» Facebook -
» Shirts -
The Secession - Farsight
Bicycle Lab is located in Carrboro North Carolina which is near Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh.
Buy the Kontact seats here
Bike seats can cause a lot of pain for many cyclists. In this video Victor and Josh discuss basic human anatomy as it applies to bicycle seats. We discuss pelvic anatomy and the differences between men and women and how that relates to selecting a bicycle saddle.
We also talk about the dangers of compressing arteries and nerves and how poor saddle selection or position on the bike can lead to comfort problems and serious medical issues.
About the Guest
Joshua Cohen PT, MS is the author of Finding the Perfect Bicycle Seat, The Illustrated Guide to Bicycle Seats, and is the designer of the Kontact bicycle seat. More information can be found at .
Head over to and sign up for our newsletter to get more great tips.
In this video we will be quickly cover the suspension seat post options for hard tail XC mountain bike riders.
For clarification, this video will not cover dropper seat posts and not intended for racing, riders of full suspension bikes, all mountain, endureo, or downhill.
Not all XC riders need or want a dropper post and there are plenty of dropper post compare videos out there.
I will also not review any of beach cruiser linear suspension posts since they function at the wrong angle.
As with all other bike parts, weather, temperature and rider weight should also be taken into account before purchasing.
Currently, there are several seat posts that are appropriate for cross country ridding that function at an appropriate angle.
Since weight is a big factor for XC riders, I decided to start with the heaviest seat post and end with the lightest.
At the top of our list:
SR Suntour NCX SP12
This seat post uses a spring loaded piston inside the post.
It weighs 765 grams or 1.69 lbs and has 50mm of travel
And the price is typically about $125
This post is recommended for riders that don’t want the un dampened spring bounce that occurs with other posts.
The bottom of the post has an adjustment for the preload.
The biggest complaint about this post is it can wear against the saddle rails.
Also, the rail clamps from the sides, instead of the top and bottom.
Therefore, if you have carbon or other 7x9 rails, they will not fit properly.
It is possible there may be a 7x9 adapter for this post, but I have not found one.
So, the dampened shock is good, but the rail rubbing is not a good sign.
With all that said, it is important to note this post is top heavy.
As a beginner XC rider, when you gain confidence and speed, the top weight starts becoming a hassle when making tight quick turns.
The safe angle of the bike in turns is much tighter and you run a higher risk of a washout or overshooting a turn.
The Cane Creek Thusbuster LT
This seat post has become the recommended standard in suspension seat posts for casual XC riders
it weighs 495 grams or 1.3 lbs and has a huge 75mm of travel
It is available in various sizes and lengths, accommodates various rider weights with an included set of insert elastomers.
The build quality is excellent as well.
I rode my thudbuster LT for four years, and it still looks and rides like the day I got it.
It can also get bouncy in rough terrain if you do not get off your saddle much.
Also, the extended amount of travel can be a concern.
At a going price of $130, it is a reliable post and great for beginners and riders concerned about their back side.
But, it is still very top heavy.
Next on the list is
The Tamer Pivot Plus XC
This suspension seat post also has a spring piston like the suntour.
Its weight is just 460 grams or 1.01 pounds and has 65mm of travel
Like the thudbuster, it does not have dampening and can get bouncy.
However, it does have a preload adjustment like the suntour.
The price is just $115 and I consider it to be a slightly lower weight, lower quality and price from the thudbuster.
And we also have on the list the
BodyFloat Bike Suspension Carbon Post
This post is rather new and there are not many long term reviews on it yet.
It weighs just 428 grams or 0.94 pounds and has 38mm of travel
It uses replaceable springs and also has no dampening.
The price is a whopping $395 and is the most expensive one available.
And last is the honorable mention of the
Niner RDO seat post
This seat post is just 220 grams or 0.46 lbs
The price is $190, but the travel is just 8mm.
(Less than 1 cm)
So it may take a tiny bite out of the ride, it is not intended for the casual middle aged schmuck like me.
So, what suspension seat post am I using now?
Well, like a true lab rat, I am trying something that may not be the best of ideas for an idiot XC rider.
I am testing out a knock-off seat post of the canyon VCLS 2.0.
I know the seat post is a knockoff because I got the 31.6mm size, and the real canyon seat post is only available in 27.2mm.
With that said, it weighs just 225 grams or 0.5 lbs and cost me just $55.
Since it uses a side rail clamp, I had to special order a 7x9 flip head kit from Germany for it to work with my carbon rail saddles.
The total cost (with the 7x9 rail kit) was $99.
So far I love it. The combined total weight of this post and my carbon saddle is just 365 grams or 0.8 lbs.
The travel is only 20mm,
But, I have found that it is enough to ease the ride and greatly reduce the top heaviness of my bike
Making it MUCH easier to turn quickly with less kissing the ground.
How long will this knock-off saddle last on the XC trails?
I have no clue.
I have had to tighten it a couple times on the first few miles, but for now it is holding very well.
How long do you think the knock off seat post will last?
Let us know in the comments below.
Also, if you have a suspension seat post, tell us your model and experiences.
Thanks and have fun out there.The first cube GoPro since the start!
GoPro Hero 4 Session:
Hero 4 Silver:
Hero 4 Black:
Video Gear I use:
Intro Track: Deadmau5 - Slow Down, Start Over
OVERWERK - "Create" Out July 30th
Get lifted and shifted, wet, weightless and upside down with HERO4 Session—the smallest, lightest, most convenient GoPro yet. Follow GoPro athletes as they pitch camp 1,000’ above the valley floor, rappel down an active waterfall, approach 200 mph in a supercar and cut tracks through a bottomless Canadian cloud. From Vancouver Island to Zion National Park, Sumatra to Tahiti, Panama to Spirit Falls—the best sessions happen anytime you’re doing what you love. What's your session?
Shot 100% on the HERO4 Session® from
HERO4 Session packs the power of GoPro into our smallest, lightest, most convenient camera yet. 50% smaller and 40% lighter than other HERO4 models, its rugged waterproof design eliminates the need for a separate housing. A single button powers on the camera and starts recording automatically. With 1080p60 video and 8MP photo capture, HERO4 Session delivers the professional image quality that has made GoPro famous.
THIS IS YOUR LIFE. BE A HERO.
*For optimal streaming quality, use a Google Chrome browser.
Get stoked and subscribe:
The Glitch Mob "Animus Vox"
Link to buy:
Kayak (Spirit Falls, WA)
Climbing (Zion National Park)
Snow/Ski (CMH Heli, BC, Breckenridge, CO)
Auto (NCM Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, Kentucky)
Surf (Simeulue, Sumatra, Gold Coast, Australia)
Mountain Bike (Vancouver Island, BC)
Travel (Tahiti, Australia, Indonesia)
Scott Saville and Kaimana
For more from GoPro, follow us:
Vine: Exclusive in-depth interview with Scarface. In part 1 Facemob talks to Nick Huff Barili about:
1. Losing weight and wanting to re-invent himself. "Scarface was beautiful. The time that I spent as that MC was great but now its time to bury that guy. This is the new me. And at the end of the day I hope you find a new you."
2. Says Andre 3000 is Prince (Roger Nelson) of Hip Hop. "He is one of those kids that can do no wrong."
3. Speaks on Hip Hop needing to grow. "I've addressed trying to be the big kid in the sandbox...I'm not going to do that. The kids going to do what the kids do...Turn the fuck up. But at some point you are going to have to turn down. And reality is going to have to strike. If I tell you I have done both, you have to believe me bro. I have started at the very bottom and went to the very top...and back and forth my whole life."
4. Face gives advice: "I know to some of the youth, they don't believe that tomorrow will get here, but just in case it decides to come, remember its only a day away. Be prepared for that day away."
5. Opens up about his memoirs and about how he career consumed him: "I sucked as a grandson, a son, a husband, a father, a uncle, a homeboy or whatever I could have been to somebody. Because what I did in my business consumed everything that I was or everything that I could have been." Face adds "It has always taken control of my life, the music."
6. Facemob talks about "Hot Seat" a new song on his album Deeply Rooted. He says he "bit" Ice Cube's line from "Today Was A Good Day" in it. Face also calls Ice Cube one of his idols.
Make sure you subscribe to our youtube channel to see part 2 of our interview with Scarface on next week.
S/O to Nick and for the hospitality!
Subscribe to www.youtube.com/hardknocktv for our latest videos, including more with Scarface . You can also follow us at www.facebook.com/hardknocktv and @Hardknocktv @NickHuff on twitter.
Понравился обзор? Не забываем ставить лайки и репосты
Всего просмотров: 99532|
Ключевые слова: Kubee Comfort SD, группа 0/1, отзывы Kubee, устновка спиной или лицом вперед, фото Kubee инструкция, видео, цена Kubee Comfort SD, обзор Kubee Comfort SD, купить Kubee до 18 кг
Оценка Kubee Comfort SD на KreslaLand.ru: 1 из 5 на основании 74 голосов.
Часто задаваемые вопросы (FAQ)
- Как правильно собрать автокресло Kubee Comfort SD?
- Внуку 3 года и 4 месяца, подскажите, подойдет ли нам эта модель Kubee Comfort SD? Визуально все устраивает, но сомневаемся, помогите определиться с выбором.
- Как регулируется наклон спинки? Можно ли в Kubee Comfort SD безопасно перевозить новорожденного?
- Какие топовые модели в группе 0/1 для детей весом до 18 кг вы можете посоветовать?
- Есть ли штраф за езду с ребенком без автокресла? С какого возраста по закону необходимо обязательно его устанавливать?
- Купили бу автокресло Куби на авито, но есть ощущение, что чего-то не хватает. У вас есть магазин в Казани? Необходима консультация
- Что идет в комплекте с Kubee Comfort SD? Есть ли к нему какие-то дополнительные аксессуары, вкладыш для новорожденных, чехол?
- Что такое система latch? Как установить автокресло с таким креплением?
- В инструкции указана установка кресла Kubee Comfort SD спиной или лицом вперед, можно ли устанавливать его на переднее сидение?
- Как собрать автокресло после стирки?
Видеообзор Kubee Comfort SD
Отзывы и комментарии
Другие модели Kubee— группа 0/1 — kubee Comfort
— группа 1/2/3 — kubee Expert SD
— группа 1/2/3 — kubee Racer SD
— группа 2/3 — kubee Booster SD
Взгляните на похожие модели